"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Cousins

Casey & the kids came to visit this past weekend and we had a great time together.  Prepare yourselves for a picture overload! 
Tessa helping Eleanor with her sunglasses
 Playing in the backyard.  Even the big kids love Eleanor's baby swing. 

 At Kyle & Misty's.  Hulk hands are no match for Eleanor. 
 Kyle & Tessa
 Payson & Drew
 The whole crew
 Braeden
 Payson & Grandma LaGayle
 Kyle & Tessa going down the slide.  She LOVED it! 



 Misty, Eleanor & Kayla
 Tessa swimming to Uncle Kyle.  She really loved the water. 
 Taking a break on the steps. 
 Kayla & Eleanor
 Payson & Tessa
 All 5 kiddos.  I really should have done this before we played, swam, and ate, but we did manage to get them all sitting at the same time. 
 We had a fun weekend together and Casey & the kids headed back on Sunday.  Truth?  Drew & I were worn out!  We're getting back into the swing of things this week. 

I get most of my exercise on the treadmill these days.  Eleanor is my sometimes-patient, sometimes-not-so-patient workout buddy. 
 We pulled out a box of toys that I saved from Alex & Emma.  She's particularly fond of all the sunglasses, play phones and necklaces. 


 Rocking a new outfit from Aunt Misty.  She only wore the bow long enough to take a picture, then she took the bow off, laid it back on top of her head and said, "OH!" (as in, "oh, pretty!")

No comments: