"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Quack Quack

She doesn't use this duck bath to bathe anymore, but she still loves to play it in so I've left it blown up. When she sees it in the closet she heads straight for it and says "quack quack quack". 
Fell asleep in the car reading her book and I couldn't resist a picture. God makes sleeping babies so deliciously sweet because sometimes, after a really fussy & grumpy morning, Mommas need a little sweetness. 
Playing in the front yard while I worked in the flower beds. 
Look how her hair is growing! 
We're trying to encourage the cup, but it pretty much only happens if you snuggle up like its a bottle. 
Waiting (mostly) patiently for Grandpa's doctor appointment and pointing out cars that drive by.
The dog was on the couch, the baby & her baby doll were in the dog bed. Normal for us. 
We had the McGaugh's over for dinner last night and that's always a great time. Eleanor is sweet on Neil, but she's not the first Harris girl that has loved this guy. 
Before another great morning at our new church. Happy Happy Happy Girl. 

No comments: