"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Beautiful weather

The weather has cooled off for a few days and yesterday we had such a nice time in the backyard that I had to run and get my camera. 
That's my kid, eating a leaf.  I can't even tell you how many times we pulled leaves, grass or stick out of her mouth.  God made dirt, dirt won't hurt.  Right?  Let's just go with that. 




 When I finally put the camera down, Drew picked it up.  And I let him.  I just played with my girl and let him take photos.  (P.S. It's hard to be on the other side of the lens.) 







 Look who showed up at my house last night.  Yay Aunt Mandy for having Rolos on hand so that the kids could make pecan turtles.  It's our thing.  Eleanor wanted to help. 
 Playing outside as the sun went down, so I opened a window and took a picture. 
 It's football day!! Eleanor is way more interested in the football than the bow.  Daddy may have a football fan on his hands. 


No comments: