"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Monday, September 26, 2016

Park

More Mommy snuggles, because it's all this little baby seems to want (you know, between being irrational, fussy, grumpy, and demanding).  Also, this angle makes my face looks thin and I'll take it any way I can get it.  

I think that Eleanor's snotty nose is allergies.  I think.  Giving her Claritin seems to help with the snot anyway.  The molar is still giving us grumpy & painful trouble, but you can't just sit home and fuss forever.  Drew & his mom have gone to a funeral this evening and, since taking Eleanor to a funeral sounded like a terrible idea, we walked down to the neighborhood park.  It's SO beautiful outside that sitting on the couch any longer was just not an option. 

 







Update: The belly button that could not be found under her skirt on Saturday was located under her shirt today at the park.  Call off the search. 
 There she is.  Won't eat a green bean to save her life but will happily put mulch directly in her mouth. 




 No interest in a selfie with mom when there's so much else to explore. 

 And... I didn't even get her buckled back into the wagon before she was crying again.  Oh, the emotional roller coaster of a teething toddler. 

No comments: