"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

15 Months

You knew I was going to do it.  Don't deny it.  We all knew I was going to post a monthly update today.  It was inevitable. 
Eleanor is 15 months old today!
  • Weighs 21 pounds, is 29.25 inches tall
  • Wears an 18 month size clothing and a size 2 or 3 shoe
  • Is quite the cruiser and has taken 3 independent steps.  She still prefers to drop to her knees and crawl because at the moment it is much faster. 
  • Loves to read books, play with balls & baby dolls, and snuggle her "night night" (fuzzy blanket). 
  • Only uses a pacifier during nap time and at bedtime and calls it "pappy".
  • Has 11 teeth (and the molars are worth noting since they were hard earned). 
  • Is quite the talker and has 50+ words that she uses spontaneously (even more that she will repeat when she hears them). 
  • Favorite food of the month: sausage.  The kid could eat sausage every day and not complain. 
  • Calls the Hogs when she sees a Razorback anywhere (and that consists of putting her hands in the air and saying "Woowie!")
  • Is very concerned with where Mommy is at all times.  All times.  Mommy is number one right now and I'm just trying to enjoy it before she decides she likes someone else better. 
  • Wants to see pictures of herself on my phone and is quite insistent (but that doesn't mean she always wins).  She can even swipe to see the next picture (which I'm not particularly proud of). 
  • Still sleeps like a champ.  She sleeps about 12 hours in her own bed at night.  She is doing better with naps, getting in about 2 hours in the afternoon.  We can't complain there. 
  • Is pretty much the coolest baby ever.  (Okay that one isn't a stat and I may be a little biased, but I'm the mom and I can put it in the monthly rundown if I want to.) 
A few pictures from Sunday when we went to see Drew's new office building. 


No comments: