"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Auburn

Drew is in Auburn Alabama with his high school buddies for their annual away Hogs football game. They left Thursday evening and this is what Eleanor thought about her Daddy leaving. 
 
She threw a big snot filled fit over his absence. Thankfully, she recovered and I (mostly) kept my cool. 
Drew, David, Brandon, Bill, and Nathan are having a great time so far. Today they are on the Auburn campus waiting for kickoff, but yesterday they played golf. These pictures make me happy. 
Chilling with Foose. He's the best. 
 
Eleanor has figured out how to climb onto her train. Sometimes it happens backwards, though. 
And getting off can be tricky when you have short chubby, legs. 
I've been slacking with my exercise lately, but my body is feeling it. When I exercise I feel less body aches and stiffness, have more energy, and am in a better mood, so it's worth making time for. 
Sometimes it's hard because of my audience. 
And stretching goes something like this. 
My lunch date today.  Quality nutrition courtesy of Wendy's. 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: