"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Larry

Drew was off on Monday and the weather was beautiful, so we took the opportunity to take Eleanor to the Gentry Safari.  Do you know what they have there?  Larry!  Larrys.  Larries?  Larri?  What exactly is the plural of Larry?  Okay, fine.  Giraffes.  But we all know that giraffes will forever be Larry in our family. 
Pitiful attempt at a family selfie with Larry.  I was absurdly excited, Drew was trying to look at the camera and the sun was in Eleanor's eyes.  But, seriously, there is a Larry right behind us. 
 They are really so beautiful.  God was feeling creative the day he dreamed up these creatures. 


 As we were starting to leave the giraffe area, a caretaker asked if we wanted to feed them!  Um, yeah!  We totally want to feed these giraffes some snap peas!  Duh. 


 The other animals were fun, too. 

 
 
I guess I didn't take many photos once we left Larry.  I mean, come on, Larry 1 & Larry 2 were the highlights. 

No comments: