"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Life with E

Life with Eleanor. It's hardly ever boring. Every day she displays a bit more sass. I mean, really. She is toddler, hear her roar. 
The only 30 seconds that she sat still for Kayla's volleyball game on Saturday. She'll do things for Kayla & Braeden that she won't do for just anyone. 
 
Accessorizing. 
 
 
 
 
Before church this morning. She didn't want to wear the bow, only a weird black headband. And she did NOT want me to take her photo. Good times. 
 
 
 
 
 
After church I convinced Drew to take the sectional apart so I could clean under it. That turned into also vacuuming dog hair off each and every upholstered surface. Eleanor helped. 
 
Nonnie's new puppy, Cooper. 
 

No comments: