"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Thanksgiving: Round 1

It's late, we have packing to do, and morning is going to come much too early, but...
Tonight we had Thanksgiving with Drew's mom and siblings and I want to post the photos before time gets away from me.  We had a delicious meal and a lovely evening together.  I give thanks for this group that I get to call family. 

Eleanor approved of the turkey and bread.  Green beans?  Dream on. 
 Can't believe Corbin is big enough to be sitting with us and eating potatoes and green beans like a pro! 
 Beep, beep! 
 Let's try for a family shot.  (Notice that Nonnie's puppy, Cooper, made the family photo this year!) 
 One more try. 
 One more to make sure we got at least one decent one. 
Hey, that's us! 

 JR said the blessing before our meal tonight and totally nailed it.  It was AWESOME and so is he. 

No comments: