"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Truth

These days the blog is 99.9% photos of Eleanor. When I'm not sharing photos, I actually do still like to write. Often times writing is a way for me to find myself. I've seen this thing going around Facebook lately and yesterday I made Drew do it with me. Fine, I didn't MAKE him, he was a willing participant. His answers to these questions seem to speak some truth about me and how he loves me, even if he doesn't know how tall I actually am. Also, I LOVE that men can just answer a question and not need to elaborate. How refreshing it must be to be so succinct. 

The challenge: 

Ladies, WITHOUT prompting, ask your husband or boyfriend these questions and write EXACTLY what they say.

•What is something I always say?
Drewwww (In my whining voice) & "are you serious?" & "bounce with me"
•What makes me happy? 
The sun 
•What makes me sad? 
Darkness 
•How tall am I? 
5' 4" 
•What's my favorite thing to do? 
Be with Eleanor or shop 
•What do I do when you're not here? 
Start a lot of little bitty projects 
•If I become famous, what will it be for?
Mother Theresa-ism 
•What makes you proud of me? 
You're a good momma and you take care of people 
•What is my favorite food? 
Chocolate or cereal 
•Where is my favorite place to visit?
The beach 
•If I could go anywhere, where would it be? 
Back to Hawaii 
•How do I annoy you? 
(He giggles nervously) You wait until I'm ready to go to sleep before you talk. Or talk during a football game. Or talk nonstop for hours. 
•What is my favorite movie? 
Used to be Gone With The Wind, but I would say Les Mis 
•You get a phone call that I am in trouble, who am I with?
Misty. Definitely Misty. 

Your turn ladies.

No comments: