"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Cradle

You guys.  First of all, I thought I had lost my mind when UPS delivered a giant package to my door today.  For the life of me I couldn't remember ordering anything.  To my wonderful surprise, the package was from my Aunt Sallie and what was inside couldn't have been any more precious. 
When I was a toddler, Sallie gave me a baby doll cradle, complete with pillow & blanket.  It was passed back to Sallie when her children were little.  I can't even tell you how much it means to have it for Eleanor.  There was even a Christmas package for Eleanor to open, which she did with great excitement!  I just snapped a few photos because I can't wait to share them.  You can be sure that when I track down a photo of myself with it that I will recreate the photos for all to enjoy! 


 She loves that baby and keeps bringing it to me to wrap in the blanket. 



No comments: