"I should not talk so much about myself if there were any body else whom I knew as well."
-Henry David Thoreau

Monday, December 5, 2016

McCarty Thanksgiving

I'm double posting today so I can play catch up.  We had a fabulous time at Casey & Sasha's house for Thanksgiving.  Mom & Grandpa weren't able to make the long trip, but it was really nice to have my family, Kyle's family, and Casey's family in the same place for a few days.  The kids played, the grown ups visited, and we all did a lot of laughing.  The three of us have all chosen different lifestyles, but when we are all together we have the best time and I'm so grateful for them.  Eleanor got to be a country girl for a few days and I'd just like everyone to acknowledge that I let her play in the dirt and get filthy.  I'll just share a ton of photos and leave those to do the story telling. 







































No comments: