- Weighs 20 pounds and still wears a 6-12 month size clothing
- crawls at the speed of light
- pesters the dogs daily
- loves to feed herself. Pretty well done with baby food & usually just eats what Mom & Dad are eating. Loves meat and will choose that over anything else if given the option, but also eats fruits & veggies really well.
- still not a fan of the sippy cup when it is offered. Takes 4 bottles a day, but could probably give up the afternoon bottle if prompted.
- gets sleepy and goes to bed about 7:30 each evening and sleeps through the night in her own crib, waking about 8am. That's awesome considering she's taken herself down to one good nap around noon each day.
- wants to know what everything is and wants to touch everything. Babbles constantly and often mimics what we are saying.
Saturday, June 4, 2016
She just keeps getting older. It just keeps happening and now here we are, taking 11 month pictures. She's much too busy to sit still for pictures like she used to and this month she discovered that she can tear that sticker off and refuse to wear it. Oh, and dogs are distracting and the pictures of her looking up and smiling are because she was looking at her daddy.