- She weighs 20.2 pounds (about 50th percentile) & is 28 inches long (about 20th percentile)
- wears a 12 month clothing size and is moving into 18 month sizes gradually
- sits, crawls, pulls up to her knees, stands on her hands & feet, will stand holding on to something if you put her there, can sit down gracefully, but doesn't seem to be in any hurry to walk. Drew and I are just enjoying the last moments before she starts walking, because we know it's coming!
- LOVES dogs, books, and balls
- sleeps in her own room for 12-13 hours a night. Takes one nap during the day that usually lasts 1-2 hours.
- still enjoys being worn in the Moby wrap if the mood is right and it's not too hot outside
- is down to one bottle in the morning and one before bed (and she is almost completely switched to whole milk instead of formula)
- favorite foods: blueberries, graham crackers, mac & cheese, chicken, turkey, yogurt
- saying more and more words. Most clearly understood words: Daddy, ball, dog, hi. She's imitating lots of other sounds and has a handful of other words & names that sometimes come out clearly and other times they all sound the same :) She says "mama" when she's upset, but she's really only called me mama twice and most of the time she still calls me dada :)
Monday, July 4, 2016
Today is the official day. Eleanor is 12 months old. One year. Holy cow. One year ago we met this tiny little baby girl.