- 30 1/2 inches tall, 23 pounds
- wears an 18 month size clothing and size 3 toddler shoe
- talk a LOT (about 120 words)
- has a short list of people that she currently likes and a long list of people that she currently does not. These lists are not always predictable and sometimes hurt feelings. Sorry, y'all.
- has an opinion about nearly everything and is not afraid to express those opinions. (loudly, if necessary.)
- can identify and name 3 shapes (circle, star, triangle)
- favorite food: oranges
- favorite character: Elmo
- favorite activity: opening doors
- constant favorite: reading books
Wednesday, January 4, 2017
It's the 4th and that means that my baby is 18 months old today. The last 6 weeks have been such a jar to her (and my) routine that I feel like we have some making up to do together. Today was my first day in quite a while to just stay home with Eleanor and do stay-at-home mom things. "Just chill and relax for a while," they said. So, of course, I decided that today was as good a day as any to start officially potty training. Happy 18 months, Eleanor! You wear those big girl panties so well.